Indications Tear Troughs

Hollow under-eye circles and ‘tear troughs’ can be treated with hyaluronic acid injections.

Prior consultation with a dermatologist or surgeon is compulsory. Together, you and your doctor will assess which treatment is best suited to your needs and what the possible side effects might be. Based on this discussion, the doctor will also provide a quote.

Online Agenda • X